Technical Committee on Data Sharing
The Joint Technical Committee on Data Sharing reports to the Pacific Salmon Commission.
The Committee is responsible for:
- Facilitating data exchange between the two Parties; and
- Developing standard methods of reporting and analyzing coded-wire-tag data.
The Committee maintains a working group on data standards that:
- Maintains the specifications and documentation for approved contents, codes, and formats used in the exchanged mark-recovery data sets;
- Makes modifications to the contents, standards, and procedures pertaining to the mark recovery data sets as directed by the Data Sharing Committee and coordinates the implementation of these changes; and
- Ensures the uniformity and consistency of codes and formats of additional exchanged data sets that may develop.
Mr. Nicholas Komick (Co-Chair)
Ms. Kathryn Fraser
Ms. Cheryl Lynch
Mr. George Nandor (Co-Chair)
Mr. P. Brodie Cox
Mr. Tim Frawley
Mr. Mike Matylewich
Dr. Gary S. Morishima
Mrs. Amy L. Seiders